What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a normal physiological, altered state of consciousness that in turn produces three things:
- An increased concentration of the mind
- An increased relaxation of the body
- An increased susceptibility to suggestion
You are awake and able to hear everything that is being said.
Will I recall what happened during my Hypnosis session?
Yes. Your subconscious mind will recall what transpired. In the majority of cases, the conscious mind will also remember. The therapeutic value of hypnosis depends upon subconscious retention entirely, and will be unaffected by whether your conscious mind remembers the session.
Do medical associations approve the use of Hypnosis?
Yes. The British Medical Association issued an excellent report on medical hypnosis in 1955. The Board of Trustees of the AMA endorsed medical hypnosis in 1958.
With what conditions does Hypnosis work best?
It has proven effective in:
- Losing weight
- Problem solving
- Increasing confidence
- Headaches, arthritis, etc...
- Relaxing nerves
- Stopping fears
- Improving memory and recall
- Solving sex and marriage problems
- Improving athletic ability (golf, tennis, bowling, etc...)
- Many other conditions that do not respond to other medical treatments
For more information, check out Carella Hypnosis.
Change your life today; call 816-436-4369 for an appointment.